Saturday, January 2, 2010

3rd January 2010

Boring day..=( ..haihxx..woke up in d morning doing nth..hehe..just missing someone?who?dunno..llolx..guess urself larh..haha..mm..ate bfast and then jz keep fb-ing..lolx..was at my aunt's apartment that time..til now im back to my own house..wana sleep on my bed for the last time..hahax..coz tonite im going back to hostel !!..arhhhh!! help!!..tmr class start d..sighh..2 weeks holidays not enuff lar..zzz..ahh...nvm lor..every friday also can come back to kep0ng....mm..better than nth la..now its only 1.12 pm..9pm oni back hostel =P ngek ngek.hahax..go back late bit..so not dat boring..ah..tmr have to wake up at 6am again for classes..sienxx!! weii!!..eeeyerrrr !!...why my college life like secondary life de??aihh..secondary life even better than my college..zzzz...den tonite dunno wat am i going to do there?sudah biasa 2 weeks at home..ahhhhh !!..grr..no food to eat there..can diet..ahahhaa..lol..siao d..hmmph..wat to do ?keep boil porridge lorh.hahax..sheng sheng sheng =,=' lolx..hahaxx.k lar..i think im going to have my nap now..takecare...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment