Friday, May 8, 2009

8th May 09..

Hmmph..whee..back from camp again..holiday..whee ..until may 12th only get back to th camp..its nearly officially end ler..so happy ler..haha..in camp..i really do miss someone..he's my ex bf..9 months..nvm..forget it..past.sigh..mm..6th may ..my bday..whee..the most special present i ever get..hehe..i went shooting in jugra..hulu langat there..haha..well..so damn fun man!.once in a life time..=P..hehehe...hm....tmrw going midvalley ler..haha..oh ya..bout my bday ..may 3rd ..my family and relatives went to the camp n celebrated my bday for me..so touching..hehe..=) my cousin appeared too..xD..so then i invited dickson and audi that i knew in camp to join..not forgotten ..mei ling also..hehe..well..all of us ate home made dishes and cake..hehe..=)..happiest bday gua.hahaa..well im officially 18 now..wahahaha..can do watever i want..hahaha..jk lar..still canot yet.haha..xD..waiting ns to end and waiting to study lorhx..haha..k la..thats all for now.take careee

No comments:

Post a Comment