Sunday, March 1, 2009

1st March 09

28th February 09
hmmph..today my fren and me woke up at around 10 am..hahas..i woke only she follow wake..coz i disturb her..hahas..den later on..we bath around 11++ lor..preparing to go 1u lor..den around 12.30++ we were ready to go out..hahas..den we went to kepong baru to take my driving license lor..after that went to menjalara and have our lunch~..hmmph..den ..my turn drive back coz i took d license d..i drove back to my fren house coz other fren were to meet up..havent get their road to 1u..haha..so when we arrived at my fren's house..they called and say they found 1u and reach ad..so my fren and me continue our journey to 1u lor..mm...1st time i drove to 1u adi..so scary la..haha..duno parking....sigh..hahaha..den when we reached..we met up at tgv cinema lor..haha..1st time like sooo soooo weird la..=,=..hahas..all so shy like that..then we bought ticket to watch movie..watched marley and me..haha..4.30..but it was jz 3pm like that..so we walked around lol..~haha..went in FOS..but nth to buy there..then went body glove lor.yc bought 2 shirt..den vinc and my fren having a nice conversation outside the shop..hahas..well..den we went up to gsc there the place to play games..with tokens..haha..so noisy lar..me and my fren played a childish game..duno wat game..haha..and yc played rally..swt..mm..den after that..we jz walked to the cinema..it was jx 4pm..hahas..den jz wait there and walk around lor..chat chat lor....den bought popcorns..hahas..den we sat down in da cinema waiting for the show to begin..hahas..it was a nice show..i think its happen in real life thou..hehe..the dog was old and pass away peacefully..haihx..sad part..after d show..its around 6++ ..so we decided to go home lor..coz yc nid to go home lol..so then we went home and we went to steamboat for dinner..hmm..total up Rm 28.70 ..so damn full..omg..haihx..den later went home..i acc my parents for dinner again~..hahas..well...cant eat la..jz teman..hahas..ok lor..then went home..having a miserable feeling..haihx..dunwana tok bout it..k ..the end.~~!



Hmmph..bored day..tis morning went breakfast wif parents ...hahas..later on we went carefour ..to buy a rack for my bro..hmm...found 1 ..but out of stock..omg..den my parents saw a coffee procolator..so they bought it with RM 55..stock clearence..haha..they say cheap..coz that brand usually very expensiv.hahas...well..later on..when i reached home..i drove out to my friend's house..bringing her to have her lunch..hahas..around 3pm..lol..we went aman puri n eat lor..haha..i sit there yam cha oni..she ask me.. if got 2 choice to choose..which should i choose ..
1st - happiness
2nd - success
mm..she ask me..wat would i choose in life..if only can choose one of it..hahas..i also duno wat to answer her..life is reality...~..mm..how can i choose..haihx..so i explained alot to her lor..hmmm..she say ...if wana be a successfull person...nid to find someone to support her to be successful person..hmm..i think thats ridiculous..lolx..i told her that if wana success,study hard and find a good job so we can support ourselves..mm..well..she agree to wat i said..i said alot of things to her lo..hahas..its her decision to decide lor..mm..then later on..around 4++ ..no where to go..den we go to her house lor..haha..chat alot also..haha..mm..den ..waited til around 5++ wanted to go jogging..haha..but..heavy rain..omg..dunwana jog,no rain.wana jog then rain..zzz..sigh..hmm..den we went yam cha lor.. ( skipped) ahah..dunwana mention anything bout yam cha..lalala...den later on..i drove her back and i went home myself lor..alone at home..haha...den jz sit down there online..nth better to do lor..hahas..xD..hmmph..den now writing blog lor..quite hungry ..but nth to eat a..sighh sighhh =(..hmm..dad went pasar malam..haha..maybe will tapao some food back..hope so..wahaha..xD..hmm..18 more days for me to stay at my home sweet home and hang out..hehe..=)....ok lar...the end ler..haha..take caaree..~

No comments:

Post a Comment