Wednesday, March 18, 2009

19th March 2009..( going to ns)

Well,its 10.04 am here..hmmph..2more hours for me to gO gather at bkt jalil for nS..OmGoSh...I thought 1st batch go 1st still got quite long for my turn..but then..3months past in a blink of eyes..ohmy..=(..mm..today is da last day for me to blog here..well..i wonder hows my lyfe in nS for 3months?hahas..will it be good or bad?i hope its good lor..=)..hahas..Well,i'll sure miss my frens and my family..especially my bed!!=( and someone that is important to me lorh..=).Well,u noe who i meant..haha..lolx..mm..its quite heavy hearted to leave my home..mm..but have to lor..hehe..
Things im leaving behind for 3 months :Sdo,hP,bed,house,family,all my fav belongings..
Hermm.i sure will miss my special personn alot..haihx..wat to do..have to leave u for 3 moths..but u sure always be in my heart no matter where i go.heehee..Well,i brought alot snacks to ns..haha..but 3 months cant listen to chinese songs..damn heartache laaa..canot live without songs..=(..and wats important is..hope i wont c dirty things in my camp..well..it appears everywhere..bt hope im lucky enuff nt to see it.Hoho..Kayz..everybody...im going off now..well..take good care,have a nice day..and we'll contact after 3months..luv ya all~~

sadly departured : 2.30pm ( thursday) ( 19.3.09)
Happilly arrived " 8th june2009

take care yah

1 comment: