Tuesday, February 17, 2009

18 February 09 (2.51 am)



hmmp~...so sienx now ler..its 3.02 am in d morning..haihx...~ sien...now just chatting wif sk..hahas..=) ..he went back aus adi..sigh..miss his voice thou..hahas..=) ..anyway,wished to meet him one day when im back from NS..hehe..=) ..well..he's a nice guy..although he pretend to be evil,but he's not as evil as wat he thought..hahas..hmmph..so bored now..nth better to do ler..how ?cham..later need to go for driving lesson ler..forget wat time liao..cham !..argh!!..sh*t !!..=,= i think either 2pm or 8am..ahhh..sienx..i jz hope i will pass my test..mm..nth much to hope..aha..enjoying single life..waitin for nS..and results..then duno wat will happen in d future..I wish my ex and his gf happy forever..=) hehe..well..nth much to comment bout.but to say congratx.Urmm..currently im missing someone..haih..im missing my grandma that had left me for years..sigh..sad..i wan her..i love her..=(..she's the one who brought me up when my mom was busy working last time..sigh..miss her so much..hope she R.I.P ler..=( ..theres no U turn in life..Love life sux sometimes..hahas..but wat to do..god created us and want us to enjoy the love life,sad lyfe,watever life ..haih..but my life is sad always.now and forever..why cant i be happy?why why why?coz of some sh*ts that happened to me last time made me bcome like a mad baboon?=( ..sigh..what type of life im having now?I jz wanted a normal life..why cant i~!?wth..stupid sh*t world,lyfe..arghh..wats the point of surviving?=(..go to hell man~!..

- END-

1 comment:

  1. i set up True singapore ghost stories Russell Lee FANSCLUB, knw more view www.lotus-slayer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete